Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
/ Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Salary plus commission
Health and Dental Insurance
View this Position on Monster.com!
Please Click Here to Submit Your Resume & Apply